If you answered YES, continue reading to learn more about how Access to Care can help you!
ATC Members Receive UNLIMITED:
- Primary doctor visits for $5 co-pay
- Lab and X-ray tests for $5 co-pay
- Prescription plan with affordable options $15-$40
All in your neighborhood!
Access to Care welcomes all residents in our geographical area regardless of their race, age, religion, country of origin, gender identity, orientation, physical and mental ability, or immigration status.
Access to Care Helps:
- Adults without health insurance.
- Adults with health insurance but who pay a high deductible of $1,500 or more.
- Adults who are otherwise ineligible for public health programs, such as Medicare and Medicaid.
There is a one-time enrollment fee for new members:
- $20 for one adult;
- $40 for two adults;
- $50 for three or more adult members in one family. That is: parents and dependent children age 19 to 26 ONLY.
*Income levels are based on the 2020 United States Federal Poverty Guidelines.