Are You Eligible?

Do you live in any SUBURB of Cook County? Or live in northwest Chicago with the following zip codes: 60630; 60631; 60634; 60639; 60641; 60646; 60656; 60707?

Is your individual annual income $38,280 or less? Or less than $78,600 for a family of 4?*

If you answered YES, continue reading to learn more about how Access to Care can help you!

ATC Members Receive UNLIMITED:

  • Primary doctor visits for $5 co-pay
  • Lab and X-ray tests for $5 co-pay
  • Prescription plan with affordable options $15-$40

All in your neighborhood!

ALSO, as an ATC member, you can access up to 8 counseling sessions with experienced behavioral health professionals for just $5 per session. Additional sessions are available.


Access to Care welcomes all residents in our geographical area regardless of their race, age, religion, country of origin, gender identity, orientation, physical and mental ability, or immigration status. 

Access to Care Helps:

  • Adults without health insurance.
  • Adults with health insurance but who pay a high deductible of $1,500 or more.
  • Adults who are otherwise ineligible for public health programs, such as Medicare and Medicaid. 

There is a one-time enrollment fee for new members: (Effective April 1 – all fees have been temporarily waived)

  • $20 for one adult;
  • $40 for two adults;
  • $50 for three or more adult members in one family. That is: parents and dependent children age 19 to 26 ONLY.


*Income levels are based on the 2020 United States Federal Poverty Guidelines.

If you are not currently living in an Access to Care service area. We encourage you to explore one of these options:

  • If you live in Cook County, you may be eligible for CountyCare—an Illinois Medicaid managed care health plan. You can visit or call 312-864-8200.
  • If you live in Chicago, call 312-744-5000 or visit, for services available.
  • If you live in DuPage County, contact Access DuPage, which connects low income and uninsured DuPage County Residents to affordable health services. Visit: or call 630-510-8720.
  • If you live in Will County, visit or call 815-727-8670.
  • If you live in Kane County, visit or call 630-208-3801.
  • Contact your local township office to learn what services are available to residents
  • Email ATC at and we will try to assist you